Oh isn't that so fun to see the ultrasound pics. I love the name too! I hope you are feeling better and less of the "morning sickness". I know how that goes to be hungry all the time. We are so excited for you two! I'm sorry about your friend. That is so sad to see someone so young have to go through that.
3 comments:
So exciting Mo! I love seeing ultrasound pictures and I'm sure she will be beautiful like her mommy!
All of a sudden so many blogs!!
Congrats again- and I still am not sure when you're due. I hope you're feeling great. So exciting.
I'm so, so sorry about Matt.
Oh isn't that so fun to see the ultrasound pics. I love the name too! I hope you are feeling better and less of the "morning sickness". I know how that goes to be hungry all the time. We are so excited for you two! I'm sorry about your friend. That is so sad to see someone so young have to go through that.
Post a Comment