Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 RANDOM THINGS

25 Random things...
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I used to own a purple elephant (teddy bear). I won it at a fair and loved it more than lots of other things.

2. My first best friends name was Joanna Harris - she lived in a mansion and taught me to ride horses. Her mum left her dad and became a lesbian - with a lady named Helen. She moved into the house and I didn't like her!

3. I went through a phase of loving the color green -- especially green eyeshadow from m.a.c. makeup. I spent way too much time putting it on and taking it off and looking at myself in the mirror thinking, "damn I look good." 

4. I'm in love with the guy who plays Dexter on Dexter -- also Bear Grills from Man Vs Wild. I also fall periodically in love with great actors -- my heart is a fickle site.

5. I met my husband because of my friend Shelby - who went because of a friend Colin, who went because of a friend Andrew...who had a house party. My husband went because of a friend named Kelly. We met - and sat on the doorstep of the next house over -- we fell in love. 

6. I fell off a horse when I was little and landed on a log -- I still don't have feeling in that part of my leg.

7. I'm pretty good at painting with oils.

8. I suck at trivial pursuit.

9. I just finished my masters - it was hard...I never want to look at my thesis again. 

10. My first boyfriend's name was Steve Owens - we dated on and off through most of high school. we wrote our names on the bus stop. One time I ran to where he was - slipped on some ice and looked like a complete dumb butt - it was never the same after.

11. I like going to school and could be happy going for the rest of life. 

12. my baby in my belly is a girl -- we're going to name her Ainslie Jane Shepherd.

13. I have great handwriting.

14. Can't sleep at night.

15. My brother bought my a decorative spoon once -- I loved it - lost it - wish I still had it.
(I also used to own a butterfly necklace - I loved it, lost it - and wish I still had it).

16. I broke both my little toes - they're pretty small so all the docs did was tape them together. 

17. I'm obsessed with Charles Dickens - right now I'm reading Bleak House - but my favorite is probably Nicholas Nichleby or David Copperfied. 

18. My husband proposed to me by the Salt Lake Temple - he's the bestest I've ever known. 

19. My dog - Dash - farts all the time. Sometimes we're embarrassed in case people think it's us.

20. I used to play netball - I was pretty good. 

21. Scotland is my favorite - I want to live there - but we're in debt and broke. 

22. I went to Italy one time with my friend Liz - we missed the plane home and had to stay in the airport the night - the airport closed - it was awkward. 

23. I like strawberries, ladybirds, yellow umbrellas, lambs, and thistle's. 

24. My dream vacation - India -- with my hubbers of course. 

25. I was bit by a dog in the face when I was wee - I still have scars. 

2 comments:

Brittany and Adam said...

I really liked your 25 random facts, You are too funny. I am so close to India. We might not have enough money to go though.

Jenny Donna said...

I love the picture to the left of the 24th random fact. It is the most beautiful thing ever. How do you have bags under your eyes???? JEALOUS