Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bates Lodge

Our long overdue trip up to the Lodge.  The Bates Lodge is up by Driggs Idaho near Jackson Hole.  It belongs to Mitch's mother's side of the family and it's the best little getaway ever...

Driving to the lodge with a Parrot on Mitch's shoulder.

Me and Dash up by the lodge...




Old Bates Ward House...
Bates Bridge.

Inside the Lodge.






don't you wish you had a lodge too?  aren't you jealous?  well...you should be.  

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I love the lodge. Did you guys have fun jsut the 2 of you? Mitch left his sunglasses at my moms and we stopped by last night so I have them. I can bring them to G-ma's on Sunday if you are going to Aelyn's b-day if you want.

Brittany and Adam said...

I do wish i had a lodge too! oh wait i also share that lodge and how fortunate We are because it really is a fun gettaway I will miss going there this winter but there is always next. I hope you had fun! and keep me updated on how pregnancy is.

Merrells said...

I love that pic of Mitch and Dash. Doggies are the best!

Christensen Family said...

The lodge is a lot of fun isn't it? I'm so glad you guys were able to go but sorry that you ended up by yourselves. But that was probably enjoyable too. Thanks for stopping by on your way home. It was fun the spend the evening with you guys and visit. Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck!