Sunday, January 4, 2009

Things Great In '08'










This past year Mitch finished his associates at SLCC and did really well in his classes.  He is planning on finishing school at UVU - but because of his job at ARUP it might take a while. 

I finally and deservedly finished my Master's program at BYU - a relief because writing that thesis just about did me in.  In fact, it was probably the hardest thing i've ever done - goodness knows why they call it a two year degree - it's really two years to finish the classes and then two years to write your thesis.   
  
I've had a great year as far as my plays go.  I had Roofsliding produced on the main-stage at BYU in March/April and it was really one of the greatest experiences.  I had the best actors and the best director ever.  

I also had my plays "Ladybirds and the Strawberry," "Yellow Umbrellas," and "Without Fear" all produced...all fabulous if I don't say so myself.  
Another great thing that happened this year is Mitch and I found out that I'm PREGNANT - I know, I never really thought of myself as a mother.  But now that it's happening we're thrilled and talk about it all the time.  I'm due sometime in August, but not exactly sure yet - we'll keep you up-dated about that.    


Roofsliding poster
the cast...












2 comments:

Trent and Mel said...

Mo, I am so excited for you two. Congratulations!!!!

Samantha said...

Congratulations times ONE MILLION!! Also, I'm really sorry it didn't work our for us to meet up. :( Really sorry. Zara was sicker than she'd ever been before- really sick- the whole second week we were in UT. But I sure wish I could have seen you. Keep us updated on the pregnancy!