Lets just chalk it up to not really having anything great to say...for some reason I feel like no news is bad news, so it's better left unsaid. But that's ridiculous.
of late I went to see a play with Brighton -- Twelfth Night - her brother was in it and he gave a stellar performance...
"Virgin" is a play that I wrote for Sohrab - a fabulous film-maker. it's a 3 min based on The Tempest.
of late I went to see a play with Brighton -- Twelfth Night - her brother was in it and he gave a stellar performance...
"Virgin" is a play that I wrote for Sohrab - a fabulous film-maker. it's a 3 min based on The Tempest.
Renny and Andrew on set.

Andrew......

sound check please. thanks.

my gorgeous husband helping out on set.


Lets see...what else?
Mitch just finished up some more classes....he got 2 A's, i know - i'm proud of him...
and we've been watching scottish films...
"the maggie"

Also, Mitch and I saw "Mongol" at the Broadway - I loved the shots in it - they were so beautiful. and then we saw a doc about Hunter Thompson - wouldn't recommend that though I think it was definitely worth the watch.
I also just finished "Kim" - you know, the one by Kipling - it was a wee bit difficult to get into because the language, the codes, and the shifts were difficult to understand.
But really worth it, I really enjoyed a lot of the culture and the way that Kipling captured an expression.


1 comment:
wow I am amazed! you are awesome!
Post a Comment