Monday, May 19, 2008

goodbye to the marines

Yay -- mitchell is done...
the last day
of drill - 5/18/08


a bit of sasafras.





not sorry to say that he's done with drills, inarticulate emails and shouting, and late - late - late paychecks...



A dirty little scrapper!


boys having some fun!!! but not so fun for me...
and certainly not fun for most.


looking about 20lbs thinner...


the pleasant side of it.

5 comments:

Merrells said...

You know, I've always been proud to call my uncle a Marine. But hey, once a Marine, always a Marine, right? We're still proud of you, Mitch!

Jaime said...

Good job Mitch. that was a lot of hard work, you did a great job. And I am glad you didn't have to go to Iraq.

Brittany and Adam said...

That is a way cool picture of mitch sitting, looking real dirty. you should frame it. Its pretty awesome you did that mitch look your neices are real proud of ya look at all these comments.

brighton quinn said...

HOORAH! isn't that what marine's say? Anyway- good job mitch, I sure could not have done any of what you did and I mean, I'm ripped so that's saying a lot! Miss you both!

Christensen Family said...

Great job Mitch. We are sure proud of you. Thanks for serving our country!